Make sure you meet the following basic requirements:
1. iPad / iPhone
2. requires a dedicated user account in your G-Suite account (it is called conferenceadmin from now on)
3. conferenceadmin subscribes to all necessary calendars
4. internet connection
Configuration on Google side
1. Open https://calendar.google.com and login with conferenceadmin.
2. On the left side you have to subscribe to all conference rooms which you want to display on all different iPads (filtering will be done on the device itself) (see screenshot).
3. Visit https://calendar.google.com/calendar/iphoneselect to select which subscriped calendars should be exported to the iPad. Do not forget to save your changes. It might take some minutes or even hours until you can see the subscriped calendars on your iPad.
Configuration on the iPad / iPhone
1. Start your iPad and go to the following menu items:
Settings -> Accounts -> Add Account -> Google -> Add email adress and password of conferenceadmin
If everything is ok with your connection this is confirmed by a few hooks.
Make sure you only synchronize the calendar in the next step. All other things you don't need.
After you have successfully connected the calendar, please change to the following path in the iOS configuration:
Settings -> Calendar -> Sync
Please set the value to the lowest "Events 2 Weeks Ago" and one day into the future. Depending on the calendar system and iOS versions, there may be deviations in the setting options.
When you have done that please adjust the entry "Show invitee Declines" -> off
Note that Google calendar does not support push on an iPad. Instead the events will be pulled with a delay of about 15 minutes.